The mods over at /requestnetwork are now actively involved in censorship and are permabanning those that criticize the project.

I just received a permaban for calling out and criticizing the project in a completely fair and reasonable way. I reached out for an explanation but they are completely silent. I guess they don't have enough mozzarella anymore so it's time to censor all opinions to keep feeding their greedy failed project. Seriously though, this is not acceptable and the team should be called out for it.The lack of updates over the year has seriously put a damper on this project and I no longer believe they are capable of delivering anything. They are trying to cover up their failure with a rebrand to generate false hype. The censorship does not help and further makes me believe that REQ will always at the very least be a shitcoin, possibly a scam coin. This is not acceptable.

Submitted February 21, 2019 at 07:55AM

No comments:

Post a Comment