The Curious Case of the Nano shill

I'm almost 1.5 years into crypto and yes, I bathe in my own blood. (-80%) In the recent weeks, I have noticed an uptick in Nano shills on this sub. Not just regular "please buy my bags" shill but the more dangerous intelligent shill challenging your perspective and your need to know more about this project. Disclosure; I own 0 nano, just heavy bags of BTC VET and oddly REQ. I've read up allot on NANO and I'm slowly appreciating most of its superior aspects as a CC as compared to BTC, I know btc is an "eldergod" crypto but can't help but enjoy the Nano FOMO RN.To be honest this shill is oddly similar to the REQ shill ($4000 that I will never see again) I have faced the bear bravely but wouldn't want to blow my fiat on another shitcoin (REQ holders wake up)Tell me Morpheus, how deep does this NANO rabbit hole go?

Submitted December 28, 2018 at 09:35PM

No comments:

Post a Comment