Binance holds my USDT

I don’t know where else to turn, but this is my story. It has been ongoing since the 28 of January.I think it was January 27th I was trading on the futures platform. I had made 3 different trades on Ethereum Classic, I was overextended. However I thought my order would definitely be filled. Well I stayed up through the night and my order hadn’t filled.January the 28th at 10:03 I closed all my positions and open orders. At 10,4 this was a big loss, however I was about to just fall asleep from exhaustion. I hadn’t traded on the futures platform for very long, but I screenshotted my closed order and a few seconds later I got a message, too many request try again. I found this odd and screenshotted this right after.Well after this I closed the app and watched one YouTube video and took a power nap. I woke up 4 hours later. I was being bombarded with messages of a liquidation, I found this odd, since I had nothing to worry about I took my time to log back in. I logged back in and I see that my position is still open me worried, and now in full panic mode closed the open positions.Initially I had no idea what had happened, I thought somehow my orders were opened by someone else remotely, or maybe someone hacked my account.I contacted support and they couldn’t provide me with any information they also had no clue, which made the situation way more confusing than it should have been. I also didn’t know what screenshots they required from me, I really didn’t know where the issue stemmed from.I was enlightened, by customer support they told me that it might have been a display issue. However at this point I didn’t know where my screenshots had gone so I couldn’t provide much proof, I just assumed binance would trust a customer. They didn’t.Well luckily 9 weeks back I was searching within my ICloud and I was blessed with the screenshots I took, when my order should have been cancelled. At this point I have undisputed proof. It shows that I closed my positions and that there were no open positions anymore. I also finally knew where it had gone wrong, I thought maybe I can be reimbursed for this as I was 100% not in the wrong.However even with all the proof, they told me that there was no display issue and wanted to gift me 3bnb. The amount that I lost is 12031USDT short of that. I found this ridiculous that even with all the proof I provided, they denied me a reimbursement. It is as close as filming the event as I could get.What can I do, what should I do?

Submitted March 19, 2020 at 07:32PM

No comments:

Post a Comment