BTC continues to rise, why?

I posted a few days ago... maybe a week asking this question or something similar.Seemed like everyone was divided at that time. Now what?Are you buying, selling, hanging tight for now? Why?I personally have still just been chilling on the sidelines in crypto. I did makes some moves in stock though.My guess, which is very much a guess, is that we are going to see btc drop to 4k again in the next month... if not lower. I’ll probably start buying sub 5k as that happens. I could see it going lower than the 3.2k but not for long. I’m not trying to time the bottom. I’m just trying to avoid getting rolled over by 🐳.What are other people thinking?TLDR: Last time people got mad at even asking this question because they say no one knows. That’s a really good point. I’d suggest getting out of this thread considering no one needs you here and you’re not interested in what anyone is saying.

Submitted March 24, 2020 at 08:13AM

No comments:

Post a Comment