Don't tell anyone how much you've made off of CC. My cousin recently sold everything since he has enough to retire and...

Holy hell the number of people and relatives that come out of nowhere was surprising. He only told a few people but it quickly spread. The real problem is not those irrelevant people, but his closest and direct relatives. Our family seemed stable when it came to money. No one ever seemed like they'd be like this other than 1 or 2 members. Some of his siblings are fighting him, his mum is just being a horrible person. The things that have been said left me in shock. My parents/siblings have been trying to resolve this but I also see the greed in some of their eyes.​I feel bad for the guy. We spent the first week just talking and doing random shit to distract him from the situation at home. Some of his relatives turned on his girlfriend blaming her when she has kept quiet the whole time and just supporting my cousin. Honestly, I'm worried for him. We don't know how to handle the future, but for now, we're just making sure he spends it wisely and limits himself.​Seriously guys, LPT even if you think your family is not like other families, and money won't cause this. Just stay quiet. It's for the best. I've always felt this way, but after seeing it... just wow​​I hope everything makes sense up there cuz I have yet to sleep and I feel like I'm rambling

Submitted February 26, 2021 at 10:42PM

No comments:

Post a Comment