Thanks to each and every one of you

Hey everyone. I've been reading success stories about cryptocurrency for a few years now, and I always thought it was never meant for me because I'm not the kind of guy that has a few thousand dollars to spare on a gamble. But browsing this sub for a while, I learned that you don't need a few thousand dollars to get started.A few weeks ago, a good friend of mine gave me a tip on a fairly new alt coin that looks promising, and I have just doubled my small investment so far. I would have never gotten into it if it hadn't been for this sub.Seeing all these "only invest what you can afford" advices gave me the push I needed. Until then, I thought crypto was meant for already fairly rich people who only want to get even more rich.I'm not one of those people. I'm a 31 year old single guy who makes a decent amount of money, but I can't apply for the mortgage I want because the bank thinks it's too much of a risk for a single income household.I have savings. Enough to pay for the costs that go with buying property, not enough for the bank to trust me.I don't need a fancy Lamborghini or an indoor swimming pool. I just want to buy my own place. If a crypto profit of a few thousand bucks gets me there, that would be nice.If I lose my investment, so be it. At least I've tried.So again, thank all of you for unknowingly giving this stranger the push he needed towards being a little more comfortable financially.EDIT: Wow, never have my posts ever received even one award. I didn't thought this was going to be the one that would, and then suddenly receiving 9 awards? You guys are a really heartwarming community!

Submitted February 25, 2021 at 03:27PM

No comments:

Post a Comment