I don't care if you invested $100 or $1M. You're doing something for your future and we should all respect that.

Don't let anyone bring you down because you can only afford $100 to invest in crypto. If a few hundred dollars is a significant amount for you, then the gains on that will also be significant. Time in the market is a huge factor, so if you're young and patient, chances are you'll make decent money even with less invested.Moreover, a smaller investment at first is ideal to test the waters, it gives you time to properly understand how crypto works, and do your own research on several projects.I was also a broke college student when I put my first $200 in crypto in 2017. I wasn't really active in this sub because I felt like I was not part of this community. Most of the guys here were talking about lambos & yachts, and to be honest, at first I would've been super happy to just double my investment and buy gas to visit my GF more frequently.Only invest what you can afford to lose, do your own research, and don't be afraid to ask!

Submitted February 26, 2021 at 06:22PM

No comments:

Post a Comment