I only started buying in a few months ago but I am loving this dip

To be honest, with the likes of Elon talking about coin like it was a get rich quick scene and the guys over a wall street bets running pump and dumps anyone who was in knew that a lot of coins were over valued and it was only a mater of time before they came back down. I was afraid that it was all going to take off faster than I could pile in any real money but this dip has given me a chance to get some real value. To he honest, the people who are bailing out now were always going to bail because they were looking to make a million dollars of a $600 stimulus cheque. Do your research! There is some good value out there right now! And some good long term money to be made.

Submitted March 01, 2021 at 07:26AM

No comments:

Post a Comment