Wanted to clear up some misinformation going around about Ada

I’ve been lurking around the sub a good amount today and everybody seems to be convinced Ada is some magical coin that will change the world and rocket to the moon. I am here to clarify some things about Ada.Ada is actually a small town in Ohio where Ohio Northern University is located, home of the Polar Bears. They’re most well known for studying engineering and pharmacy. It’s a small private university where a year probably costs close to 50k per year so be prepared to sell an arm, a leg, and your soul to attend there if you don’t have a good scholarship or a trust fund.Nearest major down is Lima. If you haven’t heard of Lima, you’re probably not familiar with Ohio. If you haven’t heard of Ohio, you probably aren’t from the states. Ohio is in the Midwest region. When I say Midwest I actually mean the mid-east when looking at the country as a whole on the map, but we call it the Midwest because geography is stupid.If you have any additional questions or confusion about what Ada is, please ask away in the comments and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Submitted February 27, 2021 at 03:54AM

No comments:

Post a Comment