Me and my Ether....

Was so excited to buy my 1 Ether at $400.Transferred my .95 Ether into my wallet and watched as the price soared. Figured, hey maybe it's a better idea to keep this into an exchange after all. Never know if I need to sell if the market takes a turn.Transferred my .90 Ether to Binance and watched as the money rolled in, and oh boy, We're in bull season!But then I'm seeing posts about how everyone should keep their crypto off of exchanges! So I figured, eh why not just put it back in my wallet, it'll continue to grow. So I transferred all .80 Ether back in...Now the market is starting to correct, and I'm getting scared. Maybe if I put my Ether back on the exchange, I can get out with some sort of profit. Screw it, I send all .65 Ether back to the exchange.....Okay that's enough, no touching.....But the price is still dropping.... okay, okay, no more looking at the market prices, it'll come back... it'll come back...Shit, Binance is having issues and showing 0 balances to anyone who has money on their exchange. Alright, I'll transfer my .50 Ether to my wallet, and that's it.Hey, the price is starting to pick up again!

Submitted February 25, 2021 at 03:17AM

No comments:

Post a Comment