I'm honestly not buying this Billionaire - Bitcoin relationship anymore.

I praised BTC in the past so many times because it introduced me to concepts I never thought about, but this recent news of billionaires joining the party got me thinking. Since when are the people teaming up with those that are the root cause of their problems?Now I know that some names like Elon Musk can be pardoned for one reason or another but seeing Michael Saylor and Mark Cuban talk Bitcoin with the very embodiment of centralization - CZ Binance... I don't like where this is going.Not to mention that we all expected BTC to become peer-to-peer cash, not a store of value for edgy hedge funds... It feels like we are going in the opposite direction when compared to the DeFi space and community-driven projects.As far as I am concerned, the king is dead. The Billionaire Friends & Co are holding him hostage while telling us that everything is completely fine. This is not what I came here for and what I stand for. I still believe decentralization will prevail even if the likes of Binance keep faking transactions on their chains and claiming that the "users" have abandoned ETH.May the Binance brigade have mercy on this post. My body is ready for your rain of downotes and manipulated data presented as facts.

Submitted February 24, 2021 at 06:02PM

No comments:

Post a Comment