If you still have a roof and can eat, ENJOY these moments.

First of all,I'm still a student in my 20's. I've been in the crypto space since last year september or something. I've made some good money and lost some good money. I've been buying, selling, joining ICO's. Missing the boat but also catching the boat sometimes.But looking back, it's been a crazy year. But the most important part is, i'm enjoying this crypto thing. There is always something happening, every morning you never know what to wake up to. It made life so much interesting. These are gonna be some great stories to tell to the kids later.It's just money that we lost. I'm still healthy, got a roof and food, family and also bad things of course in live (broken heart :D). I've still got a whole live in front of me and I learned so much life lessons from crypto!!- Crypto made me want to have my own company, not for the monney but for the kick!!- Learned about greed, FOMO, marketing, fear, media power, manipulation power, barging, etc..Some advice, crypto won't be the only path to earning great money. If you like the kick, don't give up and find a way to make it happen and SMILE while doing so :D!Let's tell some of your great and fun moments of crypto in the chat below!! I'll start!"It was in december and I invested in Enjin coin, told some buddies to invest in it. We hanged out and saw the price increasing like crazy!! We would app eachother in the middle of the night and see messages in the morning MOONN!! It was so funny :D. The feeling was so good and we laughed!! "

Submitted June 24, 2018 at 08:20PM

No comments:

Post a Comment