Binance issue unresolved for months by support staff. Now I can't even login and access my account

Finally, I got to 100 and got approval from the mods. Thanks for the support guys. Here's the previous link in the daily discussion. https://ift.tt/2LpG7D8 been messaging support here on reddit and on binance. I've gotten no replies. Maybe they'll REPLY here. Please upvote.About 3 months ago, I found out that my email service provider (bulletmail.org) had packed up. As some of you may know, there was no notice of closure. They just upped and left. Try searching bulletmail on twitter and reddit. When I found out, I tried every possible means to contact them because my binance account was registered with my email. I tried all the contacts I found on ICANN (email and phone number). I searched the domain name’s owner “Vasili Butuc” on twitter and facebook. Nothing worked. When I had exhausted all my options, I decide to contact binance support and request for a change of email based on lost access.It took days before they replied me. When they did, they asked for the identification documents, pictures and videos listed on their lost access/email change process. I gave them copies of my driver’s license, videos and pictures of me with my id and note which they acknowledged. Now they insisted I give them a screenshot or forward them an email chain between me and my service provider explaining to them why I had lost access to my email. Something they knew was not possible and this information was public access. I sent them links of the general public complaining on social media and contact details of the email service provider. Meanwhile, they asked for my account registration and 2FA date which I gave them (Luckily, I remembered). I even suggested that I can show that all the withdraw addresses were mine. Yet they kept on insisting and I got tired and I asked for their supervisor. I was also in contact with /u/Abd95 who had a similar issue that was resolved. He asked me to make a reddit complaint post like he did because they had stopped replying my messages. The night I was supposed to do that they finally did. I was transferred to CS Makoto. He/she was a very good fellow; his replies were in hours not in days or weeks like the rest. He asked for my transaction history screenshot and electricity bill which I gave him. He then told me to do level-2 verification and wait 7 days which I did. After the 7 days, I requested for the process to continue. Next time I logged in, I noticed I was transferred to a CS Marvis* (not sure of the name, only had one look) but no reply.For two days, I tried logging in and I kept getting an “Email or password error”. I sent a message to support with my old and new email address and the ticket number. It’s been days now going to a weeks, yet no reply and I still can’t sign in. I tried both new and old email. It’s like my account does not exist anymore. Please don’t say I forgot my password, I’ve been typing it in almost every day now for 2 months going to 3. Yes, this support issue has lasted that long. I feel like these guys have been jerking me around. They’ve just been passing me from one CS staff to another and now I can’t even login to my fucking account!!! All the people I talked to with similar issue have had there’s resolved in a matter of weeks with just their ID, photo and video. My friend here suggests prejudice because my ID shows I’m African but I don’t want to think about it like that. Why I can’t login to my account I don’t know but BINANCE, I WANT MY MONEY!!!Attached are the screenshots I took when I couldn’t get a reply from CS Yannick earlier and wanted to make a post. Personal info like email and address were blotted out. My ticket number is #861073. [SCREENSHOTS](https://ift.tt/2JXooxk Also I suggested to show that the initial BTC deposit for account creation was also mine and also to check my IP address. Also please if anbody has been able to contact bulletmail.org or the company behind the email service. Please contact me. Maybe it'll help my case.

Submitted July 27, 2018 at 06:37AM

No comments:

Post a Comment