Does anyone remember the handwritten shills here about AntShares/NEO, Walton, OmiseGo, and other alts mid-2017?

I am by no means calling myself a crypto "OG", but it seems like this sub used to have quality handwritten posts about the new cryptocurrencies coming out. A few I remember were Antshares/NEO at $1.60 when it first spiked to $13, sub $1 Waltoncoin, $1 OmiseGo etc etc. People would type up elaborate reports on why each one was the next big thing; such as what it is, who's behind it, what market is it disrupting, etc.Maybe its just because we're in a bear market that a lot of these have gone away, but I feel like September 2017 was the last time I saw real effort being put into marketing new cryptos by their community. Now it seems more like one huge shill fest of who can spam the most links to their new shitcoin. I'd love to see this sub start having real debates and putting effort into writing posts again. Anyone else feel this way?

Submitted July 26, 2018 at 05:14AM

No comments:

Post a Comment