I believe in the Brave browser and its Basic Attention Token, and here's why:

It actually has a use-case and makes total sense why we need it.I can contribute to my favorite creators each and every month, without having to watch irrelevant annoying ads in the process, and they get access to the the tokens at the end of the month, instead of waiting how long it takes ad companies to cut them a check.I use the Brave creators program to monetize my creative platforms as well, which covers all angles as far at the cycle of the Brave browser ecosystem is concerned, which means it helps me full circle.So far, there isn't a single other cryptocurrency that I could think of that allows me the ability to use something that I would normally use on a daily basis, but makes that daily occurrence better in every single way as it pertains to my quality of life.I look forward to seeing all of the new goals Brave has set to accomplish come to fruition, and I'd like to thank the Brave team for actually making something in the cryptocurrency space useful for a change.

Submitted October 25, 2018 at 08:11PM

No comments:

Post a Comment