Does anybody else feel super confident right now?

I can't explain it. But I have never felt more confident in the world of cryptocurrency.​Last time I felt this certain about an occurrence in the market was December of last year when I was telling everyone that the market would collapse within 3 months.​I see the sea of red and I can't believe that the prices are this low. And I genuinely feel that we will never see prices this low ever again. I am buying, and buying a lot.​And I'm not some massive shill. I started as a massive skeptic touting my economics degree as a qualification for my dismissal of the crypto realm. I can say that I was wrong. But I was wrong because of a lack on information.​I can say with confidence that Bitcoin is not the future of crypto. It will be remembered as the forerunner, similar to how broadcast.com is remembered today. But other projects that I will not name is where the real future is.​Does anybody else feel this way.

Submitted November 26, 2018 at 09:00AM

No comments:

Post a Comment