Have you guys read XRP's ledger? I hadn't, but wow.

I learned an extremely valuable lesson, always do your own research.I feel foolish, but I've pretty much always ignored XRP, and thought it was centralized, a bullshit coin, etc etc from what I've read here and other random articles.Today I stayed home from work sick, and decided to actually read XRP's ledger and see what it's all about.I'm not very technical / still working on understanding some concepts, but it took me about 2 hours with some googling to understand how the xrp network works and what the future may hold. The Consensus Protocol + Independent Validator Servers is an fantastic concept.TDLR: Can someone please prove me wrong, or offer counter arguments to my conclusions:1) It appears to me like XRP is an extremely fast, efficient way to transfer money from different currencies, with no drawbacks.2) It appears to be deflationary, since a small amount of tokens are forever deleted after transactions.3) It appears to be more decentralized than bitcoin, with a plan in place that will within years have it so the ripple foundation can no longer block consensus votes for changes to the xrp chain and more independent validator servers will be added.4) Why wouldn't I use this over Nano, BTC, Stellar, and similar coins for sending and receiving small payments?

Submitted September 17, 2019 at 05:22AM

No comments:

Post a Comment