To those invested in skycoin... why?

I’ve never seen a more incompetent team been around for as long as they have and delivered so little. They have a grown man call himself synth, their consensus algorithm took forever to finish (don’t even know if it’s done) raging admins who call people the n word (sudo).And apparently “rogue admins” have forked to skycoin cash and now people who have downloaded the skycoin wallet the past few weeks may be compromised.First off I don’t believe they really went rogue. I’ve always thought this project was a scam and with all thit drama that goes on it I can’t believe the amount of minions it has.I’m genuinely interested on why people invest into a project where the leaders of it behave like they do.

Submitted September 01, 2019 at 11:00AM

No comments:

Post a Comment