Why don’t you guys use Vertbase? We should stay away from these greedy exchanges

Binance knows they can get away with anything.I don’t hold any amount of DGB but charging ridiculous amounts of money isn’t doing any of us favours. Reputable decentralized coins that didn’t raise money through ICOs or premines simply can’t afford to get on their exchange and I for one don’t want to continue supporting this.I’m going to shill Vertbase here, they have USD GBP and EURO pairings for-Bitcoin -Litecoin -Ethereum -Digibyte -Vertcoin -Ravencoin -Reddcoin -Navcoin -Groestlecoin -Dogecoin -Monacoin -Decred -FlO And they always add more as per requestsThey donate some of their earnings to these projects monthly, the complete opposite of something like Binance. They never hold any of your money, you’re always in control of your keys I’m not affiliated with them nor can I use their service at the moment because they don’t have support for Canadians yet but I want to get the word out there. We speak with our dollars, and I’d hope people would support an exchange like this over coinbase/Binance

Submitted September 22, 2019 at 08:06AM

No comments:

Post a Comment