For whoever is interested to know what happened since last time I posted about facing jail in UAE due to my bank debts regarding my 2017 crypto investment, I got some good news.

So few days after making the post on reddit, IRL consequences started to pop up from all of my ex-colleagues as internet connects everyone very quickly.At first I started to freak out and got very scared that my bank or uae gov find out that I made that post and enforce my possible sentence so I deleted everything to cover my back but it was too late anyway. Hundreds of websites already made arcticles on my situation, post originally made the cointelegraph and copied by all the rest, and eventually reached my ex co workerks who figured out who was involved as they knew I was heavy in debts and a crypto enthusiast.One of them that I cannot thank enough, started to raise funds across all the employees and managed to gather 27400$!!!Their generosity is saving my wife and I big time for a couple of months and we will able to look for a new job but don't need to worry about jail anymore for now!Thanks to all people who supported me in the comments and also in chat, I received dozens.Can't wait to take a new loan and buy Bitcoin. I'm joking ofc.

Submitted June 19, 2020 at 10:43AM

No comments:

Post a Comment