question for the crypto-chads

So I'm essentially the potential crypto investor that's getting meme'd to heck on here.I've worked within the financial industry so essentially this stuff is like weird pagan rituals to me XDI'd like some reasoned opinions, and as someone who again has worked in finance can tell a lot of the advice being passed around on here is people hoping to pump their own portfolios.Main question for the chads.Why is now, not a month ago and not any point in the future, a good idea to move assets.I'm sitting at a precarious spot financially due to the pandemic, and would be willing to put the time needed into learning this market properly if I can get some responses that don't seem like someone selling their niche unheard of currency or platform to me.Even bankers/former bankers see where this is all going, the jumping on point is whats unclear.I enjoy dialogue so i encourage any comments if i get some to please argue the heck out of it XD I prefer a multitude of opinions to draw from in creating my own.Thanks for your time in reading this!

Submitted June 22, 2020 at 11:17AM

No comments:

Post a Comment