I am Trying to Make a List of Cryptocurrency Projects With Working Products. I need your help

Hi r/CryptoCurrency,I have been in the cryptocurrency for quite a while and I must say I am super excited about the coming years.I would like to make a list of cryptocurrency projects that have real use-cases that you and I can use on a daily basis. I also believe that, the more people realize how powerful this new technology is, the less they will worry about the price.So without further ado, feel free to post crypto projects that you know of with working products that everyone can use and test. You can also post dapps that you find useful.I think it is also important that we differentiate between crypto projects for industrial use and individual use. For example Modum has a working product, but it is difficult for us to test.This is my list so far. (I will update it with new entries)Brave browser (BAT) Secure Desktop and Mobile BrowserOyster storage (PRL) Cloud storageAugur Decentralized prediction marketSalt Lending PlatformDent Mobile data lendingSteemit - Blockchain-based rewards blogging platformd.tube - Crypto-decentralized video platform built on top of STEEMBitbay - Decentralized marketplaceBounty0x - Decentralized bounty hunting platformGolem - Computing power shared (machine learning, rendering, computing powerNebula - Decentralized AI BlockchainCryptokitties - Collect and breed digital cats.district0x - Network of decentralized markets and communities (ex. Ethlance )Bitdegree - Online Courses with a gamified experienceFunfair - Blockchain-pwered solutions for the online gaming industry (demo)contributions:MyWish - Create Smart contracts without coding // Dr-TierRequest Network - Accept Cryptocurrency Payments (demo1,demo2) // burstymyI am looking forward to your contributions. Thanks in advanceHave a great dayEdit:I am looking for projects that have a utility beyond payments and store of value. (That is why BTC, ETH, Nano etc. are not on the list. )The reason I didn't add any exchanges is that I am trying deviate from price and trading.There needs to be a demo or dapp everyone can use. If the demo is released at the end of this month then the project still doesn't have a working product everyone can use.

Submitted June 20, 2018 at 02:52PM

No comments:

Post a Comment