I'm starting to realize that the vast majority has not a clue about crypto.

So I am as fresh as fresh can be in regards to crypto. I have just composed my tier I portfolio will a laughably small investment by fiat means. It took me 7 months to finally pull the trigger and am still treading water and attempting to somehow sift through the seemingly endless amount of information.With that said, I am a type of person that has to regurgitate information in form of verbal communication. I have to hear it from my mouth for my brain to click and store the info. Naturally I have sparked up convos in my circle of friends in hopes of receiving a little clarity and perhaps some advice but this was in vain. The FUD and fake shit surrounding cryptocurrency is astonishing.I am back to thinking "how can a dude like me think I could be successful in crypto." I just feel defeated and I haven't even really begun to experience what crypto is. IDK...Anyone else out there feel it's just a lot of information and a massive ICO pool that it's just futile to continue?...sorry for the rant.

Submitted June 17, 2018 at 06:20PM

No comments:

Post a Comment