Just returned back to cryptocurrency after 5 years - Advice needed

hey guys.​I originally invested in cryptocurrency back in 2013, back then i was only 16 years old. The reason i started investing in cryptocurrencies was because of a guy i went to school with, his name was Adam. Adam had a dad working at a hedge fund and he was teaching Adam how to invest in stocks. This of cause peaked my interest as i heard Adam made some nice money when he invested with his dad. I worked a job in the supermarket and made a good salary, but in comparison to what Adam was reeking in, my salary seemed small.So as you could probably imagine i also wanted in on this. Sadly it was kinda problematic, as in my country there's an age requirement for entering the stock market, i had to be 18 years old or have my parents permission. My parents thought it was a bad idea so i could not invest.I became obsessed with finding a way to invest in something, i had my salary that would just sit in the bank at a 2% yield. So i started searching for alternative ways of investing and stumbled upon a website suggesting cryptocurrencies as a good alternative, i thought about it for a few months and in the end decided to make my first purchase in bitcoin.Shortly after i had invested i bought some altcoins in fact i actually went all in with my 3,500 usd i had saved up. As i was a kid i knew nothing about risk management and probably didn't care for what i bought, i most likely just wanted to see it increase in price. My coins of choice were Megacoin, Nexus, Quark and XRP.The problem is this is when it all starts getting vague. You see not too long after i made my cryptocurrency investment, i got a major head injury from playing Golf. I was playing golf with my family and as my big brother swung his golf club backwards he hit me right in the head, i passed out and was droven to the hospital.At first when i woke up in the hospital bed i had almost forgotten who i was, everything seemed strangely distant, but after some days or weeks some of my memory came back to me, yet there's like this black hole in my memory, kinda like how it feels when you've been drunk and you don't remember what you did last night, to me it also affected my long term memory so most of the llast half year leading up to the incident was gone. I remembered close to nothing and what i did remember was very vague, it got better over time but still today my memory is filled with black holes. I got diagnosed with TBI. Today i am in fine condition as my TBI luckily wasn't sewere, but there's still things i can't remember and the doctor told me i most likely never will.The problem here was that i had totally forgotten about my crytocurrencies, i do not even remember why i bought the altcoins i did and didn't even know which websites i had bought them on. I would look at my bank account and see several withdraws amounting up to a total of 3500 usd over a relatively short period of time and had no idea what i had spend the money on, which made me kinda panic. I asked my family if they knew anything and no one could tell me except anything, except for my sister that said i had been talking unusual much about investing. Later on i got some money from the insurance company, yet it was a sorry very small amount compared to my injury, i got what would be equal to 9,850 usd for my brain injury. After some time i forgot about the withdrawals in my bank account and continued on with my life, which was centered around rehabilitation the first year. Today my life is mostly normal even though my memory suffers at times.But the reason i came here is not so that you can feel sorry for me, i came here because recently i was moving out, and as i cleaned out in my room i stumbled upon a piece of paper with lots of codes written on it and some names for a few websites. After looking into it i discovered it was cryptocurrency coding and suddenly my brain made the connections with the withdraws in my bank.I gained acces to the most of my accounts but still can't access this exchange named Kapiton, i did some research and found out they had exit scammed. But i got access to my XRP and NXT and were euphoric to see my wallet balance, they had increased exponentially in value, my megacoin had lost almost all their value and so had my Quark. Today i have around 130,000 us dollars to invest.I have done some research on the cryptocurrency space and came to the conclusion that DAG coins might do well, so i wanted to hear if you'll have any good DAG coin suggestionsI'll check back tomorrow as i got a long day.TL;DR16 year old boy in 2013 Got interested in stocks but people below 18 in my country can't invest, so i instead stumbled upon Cryptocurrencies in 2013 and bought some. Had a head injury a few months later, and got diagnosed with TBI resulting in both short and long term memory loss. I had forgotten everything about cryptocurrencies and apparantly told no one about it, only to find an old paper with written code on it 2.5 months ago as i was moving out of my old room.

Submitted September 26, 2018 at 02:23AM

No comments:

Post a Comment