Real stories from real people πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Got a bit of a shock on the plane yesterday, I sat down next to a older guy who turned out to be 70 years young. I opened up Binance on my phone to check before the plane took off. The old guy turns to me and said , gone down a bit hasnt it , I replyed , its not the share market its Crypto. He then said I know, I own Bitcoin, Ripple, Salt and a few others. Its going to be the future he said. Turns out his step son had invested $5000 of his money 18 months ago, he went throught the bull run and his $5000 went to $450000. He wishes he cashed out before it crashed but took $8000 out and has left the rest for the next bull run. Was great talked about Crypto for the whole flightπŸ˜ƒ- Anthony Thompson

Submitted September 28, 2018 at 12:25PM

No comments:

Post a Comment