What are some low market cap coins you are investing in now?

Hello everyone. Hope this is allowed, haven't seen decent discussion in a while here and I would like to discuss with others some possible opportunities we have these days.I got into crypto early last year, and made majority of my stack hunting low market cap coins and trying to preserve the capital the best way I can. Like everyone else, I peaked in January, and lost 7 figures of my portfolio in next few months because underestimated the effect that bear market would have on alts. I rode few pumps back in May, major one being EOS, and almost reached ATH again, but by being too romantic about my investments I lost very good portion of it. I started taking things way more seriously 2 months ago and things are looking better than ever before. I made good portion of my stack riding things like HOT and Quant recently by getting in on ground floor. I could write 100 page essay on things I observed in this space, shilling, bagholders, corrupted exchanges... but the best advice I could give is to always get on ground floor and not on the peak of hype when something jumps 100-300%. Risk is much lower, and you can make much more money.I know that people who got into crypto this year will never believe that it is possible to make millions/few hundred thousand with very small amount of money, but it definitely is and I know people who are doing it now. We are getting relief pumps on both small and medium alts right now, and things are looking better. Volatility is at all time low on bitcoin and major alts, but there is still money to be made hunting riskier picks, and people who want to seize opportunity should be on lookout for them constantly.I am always researching, by looking at the team, community, token holders and addresses, potential catalysts etc, but unfortunately I can't look at every possible coin, so I would like to ask you, what are you currently invested in and why? What upcoming catalysts are on the horizon for your coin?I am very skeptical when it comes to investing in coins now, and sometimes I go a month without putting my money into anything. Right now I am 65% BTC and 35% SNTR, which is shitcoin I believe will blow up because of exchange listings, mainnet, masternodes and all upcoming shit they have. But I think we will be getting way way more IDEX pumps, and with Coinbase and alt season around the corner, now is the best time to start researching and investing in promising projects.What is your pick and why? I would really appreciate any answer, and if it is not something you would publicly share feel free to shoot me DM. I hope this discussion is allowed. Looking forward hearing your thoughts. By low market cap I mean below 5m$. Thanks again!

Submitted September 26, 2018 at 08:03PM

No comments:

Post a Comment