I’ve learned so much from my time on Reddit and in the crypto scene in general. I really feel like I’m at a point where I can start giving rookies advice on how to make tons of cash in crypto. Here are a few things I’ve picked up along the way:

Buy low and sell high, but make sure you hodl all the way down cause it’s going back up to the moon.Never invest more than you’re willing to lose, but if you lose all that make sure you buy more to dollar cost average.Bitcoin is the ultimate store of value, and don’t let some noob pointing out that your $15k is now $3.7k in less than a year tell you otherwise. Ultimate volatility = ultimate store of value.YouTube is a fountain of expert knowledge and consistently accurate price predictions. Go there and rather than inquire into their level of expertise, pick your favorite based on their personality and theme song. And remember, FINANCIAL ADVICE IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE.These are just a handful of tips from me, a seasoned crypto expert, forged in the flames of Reddit and YouTube. I hope they serve you well on your journey.

Submitted November 25, 2018 at 06:59AM

No comments:

Post a Comment