Ethplode token is a scam! (Warning)

Watch out with Ethplode (copy of BOMB token)I joined their ref program a while back to get some free tokens because I thought it wouldnt hurt to sign up for some free tokens.They also had a ref program available that gave a small reward when you promoted the link they gave you.I gave that link to my friends and they were nice enough to sign up. Sweet, I thought I was getting some free tokens. Couldnt hurt to try right?Few days later I check the waller and they removed all my referrals and reset my balance to 0.I got curious and went to their Telegram chat.After asking why my referrals were removed the admin explained that I was signing up fake users, he laughed and banned me from their Telegram chat.Impossible because the referrals were all real people that I know personally. How the hell are they fake?This is just a small warning for people that are searching for reviews for Ethplode. Ethplode is a scam and you shouldnt bother with their crap. All reviews about Ethplode are paid for.To see more proof just check their Reddit page:/r/ETHplodeThese upvotes and comments are ALL bought with ethplode tokens.Nice vote manipulation!

Submitted June 29, 2019 at 05:17PM

No comments:

Post a Comment