Everyone is talking about alt season

But how do you all know that we will have an alt season like the one we had in 2017 ever again? If we do, do you really think it will happen this early in the bull run (assuming a large bull run is really beginning)?I am not trying to spread FUD, I own alts, I want them to go nuts again. I do feel skeptical however. 2017 was a unique time, ICOs were brand new to the market and were making huge promises that we now know, many of them will be unable to keep. People are now significantly more skeptical as a result of it. In addition to this, the regulatory landscape has changed to prevent the scammy pump and dump market that was the last alt season. Also, Bitcoin was clocking new all time highs by the time last alt season really started. We haven’t even broken 20k yet.I’m not saying that we won’t have an alt season, but I would be careful of wishful thinking around here. There are a lot of us on here who want our alts to go back to their all time highs so that we can get off clean and have someone else buy our bags. Constantly talking about an impending alt season feels like a way to jump start this. Maybe it will work? I question it though.I guess this rant is to say: Alt season will probably come again in some way, but I wouldn’t listen to r/CryptoCurrency on when it will happen. DYOR, stick by the projects you believe in, maybe someday, you will profit!—a crypto veteran who has witnessed multiple booms and busts of the crypto market and hopes alt season is starting as much as the rest of you

Submitted June 26, 2019 at 07:47AM

No comments:

Post a Comment