I fucking love you guys.

Crypto currency changed my life. With a 50k investment in Jan 2017, my ATH was almost 1.4MM. I managed to cash out about 600k over the past two years, with now about 90k currently invested (low point was 30k).The money changed my life in a lot of ways. Student debt, GONE. CC debt, cleared. Paid off my condo free and clear, and spent 3 months traveling the world (I run an independent wedding photography company with my friend, who was cool with me taking a break since I haven't vacationed in like 5 years prior to that). Gave my parents 50k spending money, and diversified 100k into various stocks and other investments.I can't be thankful enough. This past year, the days have been dark, when I hit the 30k low I thought it was all over, but now I feel like it's Jan 2017 all over again. I can feel the energy in the air.But what I really wanted to say was that this has been an amazing ride. The highs and the lows have been crazy, but I've never laughed so hard at all the memes, and all the people from all over the world who got into crypto for a chance at a better life. It's really an amazing and hilarious community of people who think outside the box.Good luck guys, maybe one day I'll make enough to actually buy some ridiculous stuff like a lambo

Submitted June 23, 2019 at 11:29AM

No comments:

Post a Comment