I'm from India, and it has become insanely difficult to purchase crypto. Please help!!!

Okay where do I start.Basically I got into crypto from October 2017 and to be honest a bought Bitcoin and Ethereum at all time highs. I didn't get perturbed by the falls and kept adding whenever I had surplus funds to deploy.What has changed over the last 6 months is that unless I know someone who has crypto, I cannot buy from absolutely anywhere.All the international transactions are blocked by my goverment to crypto.The local exchanges are barred from dealing with Local Fiat currency.My banks have sent me letters warning me to not buy cryptoTwo of my bank accounts were shut down and the balance cheque sent to my home.P2P system on some local websites have completly shut down as there are no sellers in sight as most people have shifted crypto in paper wallets, hardware wallets or overseas exchanges.Goverment is continuously asking people to offload crypto or face JAIL.The economic advisor even said that buying crypto is COUNTERFEITING FOREIGN CURRENCYA bill has prepared to be presented and sealed on 7th of July to buy, hold or mine crypto as a criminal offence with Non-Bailable offence and 10 years jail term plus fines.Earlier I could sell my stock expertise in exchange for crypto but now people have finished that too and even dumped all their stacks or hidden away on paper wallets.The local payment banking system or UPI or NEFT or international transaction have become absolutely difficult. There was down servers everyday, Cash machines now run dry almost daily. Cash machines getting shut down.To deposit cash, we need to gives 3 identification cards, to send money abroad, just forget it. It's becoming next to impossible.I lost nearly 2000 dollars buying eth at the top. And sadly, I can't even buy crypto to avg my holdings.I have tried koinex, local bitcoins etc. The wait times for P2P has become nearly 6 months. I am having deposit request dating back to january to local exchanges but no sellers..This is getting insanely tough.Oh and I forgot. We can't redeem into Fiat if we ever wanted to unless someone pays is via P2P.Not to mention we can buy crypto right now at 25% discount.

Submitted June 22, 2019 at 04:40AM

No comments:

Post a Comment