What is the best way to begin programming for crypto apps?

I realize this is a broad question. I don't know what I want to do yet, but I see crypto as the future and I want to get ahead of the game, by developing and not just HODLing.There is a famous youtuber (Ivan on Tech) that sells courses tailored to crypto, but I can't afford them. I took a college C++ course many years ago, but I feel that is probably going to take too much time and be bloated with coursework that may be unnecessary. It looks like I need a basic foundation of a lot of different things according to Ivan: C++, Javascript, smart contracts, Solidity, Move (Libra's new language) among others if I want to develop on the web.Can someone point a beginner like me in the direction of some free/cheap resources that won't take years to learn and won't have a lot of irrelevant information like college courses tend to pack in? I know I will need to put in a lot of work, but just trying to do it the most efficient way possible. Thanks.

Submitted June 19, 2019 at 05:50PM

No comments:

Post a Comment