Diploma Project for School

Hey guys, for a diploma project I've chosen the topic of cryptocurrency on the market and the story of bitcoin. I thought for a start it would be the best to just ask you guys if you got any ideas how to structure my work. I want to write about the market volume, currency safety and votality, investor safety and the phenomen of bitcoin.I am sure there are a lot of people in this sub that know way better about cryptocurrency than I do and that's why I ask you for help. I look for articles that may already summarize the development of cryptocurrency on the market so far.For the practical part I would love to know if I could ask some of you a few questions about you, as a current, former or future investors of Bitcoin.Thanks in advance for all your help and support

Submitted November 23, 2019 at 11:59PM

No comments:

Post a Comment