Earning Crypto Without Being a Blockchain Developer

Hey Guys,I’ve been in the Cryptocurrency space for approximately 3 years now learning all about how various Blockchain technologies work, how to develop simple smart contracts and a little bit of programming on Solidity, but I am nowhere near a pro or experienced enough to develop anything big or worth anything on a Blockchain platform.I was curious as to know if anybody in this community has any experience in earning Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies by doing some kind of work other than blockchain development, but still involves Cryptocurrency in some way; and if so how did you get the job and any tips or pointers?I think this would be great information, not only for me, but for anyone else serious in this space and want to be involved!Much appreciated!

Submitted November 29, 2019 at 09:01PM

No comments:

Post a Comment