I wish you all the best

I looked at $800.In may 2017 at 1800 I told myself to invest twice what I eventually did 6 months later in the december insanity.I watched 15 grand go to 25k - 10k - 30k - ~2500 at the low to cashing out low 14k total.Researching the 4chan link meme and what it actually did had me above even a few months ago, and I'm now officially done having lost around a grand over my almost 2 year period.And my dumbass lost another 25% chasing a major spike one day late dec 2017 on Binance with WTC. I've been selling over the last 6 months to keep myself work free and am now forced to return to that horrible aspect of society. =)...I could get back anywhere between 80 cents and 8 grand on the bitgrail case. So who knows? All I know anymore is I wish you all the best.I just wanted to tell somebody.

Submitted November 25, 2019 at 08:00PM

No comments:

Post a Comment