Redesigned Coindesk site not working for me on Firefox (and buggy on Chrome)

Hey all,I put the "media" flair for this post...On my OS X computers the Coindesk site is not usable under Firefox and buggy (and hard to use) under Chrome.On Linux I only tested under Firefox and it's not usable: same bug as on OS X. I can see the headlines but get a "black page" when I try to click to read an article.How is it possible to redesign a site which was working previously and fuck up so badly? I mean people literally didn't bother to try to open the site with the latest Firefox under either OS X or Linux (and my hopes aren't high for Windows but I cannot test atm).It's not about the cookies / GDPR consent / email and whatnots: it simply is full on buggy.Does anyone know where I can send an email with my feedback?I mean: I guess I'm not the only one to be following coindesk since a long time to get some crypto news?

Submitted November 19, 2019 at 09:35PM

No comments:

Post a Comment