Very stupid noob question: Can someone please explain how trading is profitable?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but anyways. I'm very new to the CryptoCurrency, and I try to learn as much as possible, but I just can't understand how trading crypto works and why even bother if you could just hold. For example: you would trade on the bullish market on the highs and lows and you'll get 280% profit at the end but at the same time if you just hold it and wait, you would get 300% profit and you'll save yourself time and you wouldn't be as anxious and paranoid of losing it every minute throughout the month. Or this is not how it works? I just can't grasp how people make any profit.Again, sorry if it sounds completely ridiculous to you, I just want to learn.Thanks.

Submitted November 24, 2019 at 02:47PM

No comments:

Post a Comment