I lost everything in my sleep

I woke up this morning realizing that I just lost all of my hard earned money and savings in about 2 hours. Someone got access to my private key (or at least I think so) and everything was gone. Somehow he/she knew what to go for first, took everything from there. Went into every single other platform that I use and withdrew everything. I don't even recall having my private key saved somewhere or posting it online. How did I get hacked? Who do I talk to? Whats stupider is that I am a student with loans and now all my funds are gone. I know there is an almost 0% chance to get my funds back but I just need to know how do I recover from this. I am in so much shock that I literally can't think straight. Help.

Submitted July 31, 2020 at 11:49AM

No comments:

Post a Comment