I make music and only want to sell my music for crypto currency. I have a few questions.

I'm open to any and all crypto currency. The problem I have is that the only way I have to sell my music at the moment is Bandcamp. They only seem to accept USD (I'm from the states)Is my only way of receiving any sort of crypto currency for my music is to create a stand alone website?Sorry for the probably incorrect way of using the flair. Didn't see another one that fit.Also another unrelated question. Does anyone have a suggestion for long-term investment as far as what crypto I could see being something that in your opinion would be safe to invest in for the long term?Edit: I wouldn't care how much of any crypto someone offered for my music.

Submitted July 14, 2020 at 03:18PM

No comments:

Post a Comment