100% BTC: Sometimes I am only a few clicks away from converting all my altcoins into Bitcoin and just stop looking. Are there others who feel the same way from time to time?

First I want to make clear that I dont think that crypto will be a "winner takes all scenario". So I think that in the future, there will be still many projects around. However, from time to time I contemplate to just convert everything into Bitcoin and just let it ride.I feel like that BTC is one of the most likely cryptocurrencies to be around in the future, because of its history, market cap and adoption as "store of value" from companies. On the other side, it probably wont see a 100x in the next 10 years like maybe some very few altcoins could see. But I dont really know.However, at least to me, it really seems hard to estimate which altcoins are good and have potential. Of course there are obvious cases where you know to stay away from them. But I noticed that my mind often wonders if I put the part of my portfolio, dedicated to altcoins, into the "right" altcoins. Also staying up to date with the development progress in a number of altcoins feels sometimes like a hassle to me.I know that there are good basic portfolios rules about allocation of BTC/ETH and altcoins like 80%/20% or 50%/30%/20%, however does anybody else have the idea to go 100% BTC from time to time?

Submitted March 31, 2021 at 04:19PM

No comments:

Post a Comment