I entered a Tron Telegram group with 24.000 people in order to get info about tech. An unbelievable experience.

So I'm writing this article about the top 15 crypto projects. It's an IOTA blog, but this article is not aiming at "IOTA IS THE WINNER" or so, I absolutely don't care.Everyone can get rich, 3842% ROI I don't care. It's a neutral comparison.I want to look for fields of application, feasibility, similarities, problems, rumours.As neutral as I can.I can't find information about Tron, the whitepaper doesn't answer the questions, there's not a single entry in google about it.While entering the telegram group with 24.000 members(!), the first thing I see is a dude asking:"so should I buy more TRON?"a guy named kaan answered "If you can, yes"I asked: "I'm looking for information about Tron in terms of the CAP theorem, does anyone know if Tron is partition tolerant?syed efti writes "when 1000 sat"someone writes: "PUMP THE SHITTT"and I ask "this group is not really tech savvy is it?"Someone answered. "Bro you got google"I answer: "bro, try to google it, there are ZERO answers"he sais "not doing your work"I say: "I'm trying to write an article, I want basic tech-info about Tron, is there ANY expertise in here?"A moderator-bot comes up and deletes a question of "Dennis" who is looking for a developer of Tron for an exchange listingThe bot answers: These questions are not allowed, next time you will get banned.Approx 15 people come up and start to attack me:"TRON IS AWESOME GTFO, no one needs your article!"GO TO /R/IAMVERYSMART"FUUD"YOU MISSED THAT TRAIN BRO BASTARD"MODERATOR BAN"two guys with the name of zy and hz come up and write /ban.I'm banned.Is this the innovation that replaces the internet, the banks? Is this the saviour of humanity, is this Satoshi? btw: is Tron partition tolerant? -I still need this info.

Submitted April 30, 2018 at 04:29PM

No comments:

Post a Comment