I'm going to expose the secrets behind one ICO, Exchange or Ponzi scam weekly. Will also cover several of their media strategies. If you are a cryptocurrency enthusiast you don't want to miss this.

I think I have enough karma to make this thread now, my account is years old and I never even knew karma would be used to limit an individual from posting. Nevertheless, I've spoken to the moderators of the sub and they've allowed me to continue with this.Cryptocurrency has grown into more than anyone could ever predict when Bitcoin first came about. In my opinion the introduction of ethereum has fostered, grown and attracted criminals to take advantage of the tools that is readily available. Creating tokens under their own brand names, 'fund raising' which they say will help the currency grow, help the currency develop and attract influence. An ICO is not too different from a IPO, only an ICO is much easier to initiate, build and attract potential investors. I'm sure many of you have seen the movie Wolf of Wallstreet. I'm going to spare you on the background to all of this, but IPO scams have been going on for years now, ICO scams which are even easier and requires less resources to pull off.Nevertheless, I am sure you know about this already. And I think it's about time someone show them that you don't mess with the cryptocurrency community. My research thus far shows that these criminals are greedy and stupid. You can't hide behind a domain, behind a host, your bitcoins and ethereum transactions can be traced.I am an analyst from the beginning and have been following and used my expertise, before bitcoin came to light, in order to expose ponzi schemes and IPO scams which is basically the ICO scene 1.0. So tell the truth, I have had my experience with law enforcement, they're too slow and you have to go through a jurisdictional system, they're also not 'allowed' to include information obtained by the informant illegally in a court room. (excuse my poor English). Criminals who commit financial fraud also gets away very easy.I'm making this thread on Reddit, on this sub as I believe this is where it would gain the attention it requires. I don't mind if you copy my evidence, information and post it elsewhere. I'm well understood with the regulations on Reddit, no personal information and so on, but I will be using steganography for images, hosted outside Reddit that way I believe it wouldn't be within their regulations. Who knows, you might find a treasure upon decryption :-)So from my recent several months of research, there is at least 3 groups that control a majority of the successfull scam ICOs, they control exchanges you wouldn't believe was involved in crime. They have connections with large media (Reuters, Bloomberg, Telegraph, etc)Their headquarters, offices, workshops, whatever you want to name it are all carried out from the same continent. A continent where corruption, bribes and using individuals who's salary is no where near what a American or European make in 5 days, even working at McDonalds.I will be disclosing either a ICO, Exchange or Ponzi scheme every week. However, my exposures will always feature a little of both. I'm going to give you the big fish first, media claims they made over $8bn on a scam that lasted only a few years, they're now on the top, silently in control and manipulating markets for their own benefit. So let's call them 'group 1' You'll see images, sometimes audio and videos as evidence that will expose them.Please discuss and if you would like to help, there more people who help the faster I would be able to provide the information. It wouldn't be paid though, however I might add a donation address later. Every expose will be posted in this thread, but i'll make a post each week to redirect users to this thread to see the latest one.And one last comment, if you have a Youtube channel or any audience, it would be much appreciated if you share the information and evidence that I provide. I think victims or individuals who has made significant losses would want to know about them, and make their own decision on what to do or how to use that information.First disclosure will happen 5th May if this thread comes through this time.

Submitted April 28, 2018 at 11:09PM

No comments:

Post a Comment