How I made $600 out of nothing: A quick reminder that this market makes no sense at all

So about a week ago I received an AirDrop of a meme coin, for those who watch Silicon Valley it's the PiedPiper Coin. It's an ICO in the TV Show that a company launch, so for the fun a team of people decided to launch this coin as an ERC20 token, in real life. No ICO, just an AirDrop to early users, 750 coins (max supply 10M).Their website (that they literally launched an hour ago): piperchain.ioAnyway, I received the coins about a week ago. The 750 coins were worth $30 at the beginning.Today I just sold them for a whopping 0.85 ETH. I just sold a coin made out of nothing for 0.85 ETH. How, HOW.Anyway, if your top coin isn't up 40% despite being awesome, remember that this market doesn't make any sense (for now at least).

Submitted May 21, 2018 at 02:16PM

No comments:

Post a Comment