What's the point of cryptocurrency?

Ok forget about price and candles for a second, let's pretend my name's Debbie and I'm a single mother of three kids, living in the US Midwest. I'm reasonably educated, like The Cranberries and often take photos of me and my best friend with fake rabbit ears and whiskers.Let's pretend you're my neighbour, Todd. You're young, work in IT, cycle to work and you're a crypto evangelist. We're at a bbq and you corner me.Within thirty seconds you start talking about Bitcoin and the coming financial revolution - I turn to you and say "Todd, honey, why would I pay with bitcoins when my bank card is accepted everywhere? I just want to pay for my stuff and go."How do you convince me to start using crypto?

Submitted May 27, 2018 at 03:39PM

No comments:

Post a Comment