Scam exchange: CoinExchange.io literally stole my money and not responding to my tickets, community must be warned

Hello everyone, I want to warn you about this shady exchange CoinExchange.io and I will tell you my story. I'm angry and sad. I don't know what to do, I tried everything and now I believe I just lost my money. So I came here and wanted to share this with you and if possible, give you a warning. At 2018-04-16 (about 1 month ago) I sent 300 XLR (Solaris) to my Kucoin account from CoinExchange.io, yes, the coins are just "vanished". But this is not the whole story, there are lots of shady things going on with this exchange.First of all, here is the screenshot of my transaction: https://prnt.sc/jh4brkI assume that you will want to see the TxID, here it is(you can also see this TxID in the above screenshot);43b57abb1f50d9c162937d22dabdfa58bbf84bb7ad955b0bc232577c4d33c427 If you search this TxID on the explorer, you will see NO RESULT. Yes, they basically give you fake TxIDs and they do this 90% of the time. When I checked my other transaction IDs, I saw that 9 of 10 TxIDs are just fake. There are no result on the official coin explorers. Because of this, the developer of Solaris can't help me. In the withdrawal history as you see it says "completed" already, but there are no coins. They just vanished, and CoinExchange.io not responding to my tickets.Where is my real transaction ID (TxID)?As an exchange it's their duty to give us correct TxIDs and let us know what's going on, we are paying fees when we make transactions on their exchange. Why they give fake TxIDs? This is just the beginning. The most interesting part starting now. Below is my Solaris deposit address in CoinExchange;my deposit addressWhen you search this address in the explorer of Solaris, you'll see this picture: https://ift.tt/2Ib3rCV OF THESE TRANSACTIONS ARE MINE. Yes, you heard that right. None of these transactions are belong to me. And my real transactions are not there, my real deposits, nothing. I haven't even made any transactions at 30th of April yet we see there is a transaction - 251.94706672 Solaris.Where are my real transactions?Why can't I see them in the history?Who made these transactions with my address (which NONE of them belongs to me) without my permission? IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY ON THAT PICTURE, you will see that there are STAKING INPUTS to my deposit address. I repeat, there are Staking INPUTS to an exchange deposit address. Which makes, no sense? Right? How can this be even possible (just for the records, I haven't stake Solaris once and even if I did, as far as I know you can't send staking-mining rewards directly to the exchange addresses).Who staked Solaris and used my deposit address?How can they do this, is it even possible? Is it finished? NO.Yes, I did create a support ticket. And all I got is a bot respond, that's it. In 1 month, they didn't even care about me and what happened to my coins. I sent lots of messages, they haven't reply any of them. So either they fcked up something in their database or whatever, or they just stole my coins.I want to warn you friends. Enough of this scammers in crypto, enough they stole our money. Be careful about this exchange please. This exchange have lots of shady activities, to sum up;1 ) Where are the real TxIDs?2 ) Why they give us fake TxIDs which can not be found in the official explorers?3 ) Why there are transactions to my deposit address which not belongs to me?4 ) Who made these transactions and why?5 ) Where are my real transactions, why I can't see them in the explorer? Is all information in CoinExchange fake?6 ) Why there are STAKING INPUTS to my deposit address? How is it possible?7 ) Who staked Solaris and used my deposit address, without my knowledge and my permission?8 ) Where are my coins?Lots of traders left crypto because of scammers like this. We are the community, without us these scam exchanges can not survive. They need us more than we need them, they make money from our trades and now they steal. If we expose them and let people know what they're doing, they will die eventually. Right now the only exchange I trust is Binance.CoinExchange.io will not respond your tickets, they ignore. They respond your ticket once with a bot message and thats it. You are on your own. If you care about your money, do not use CoinExchange.io

Submitted May 20, 2018 at 07:40PM

No comments:

Post a Comment