How Cryptocurrencies are helping Venezuela. Today we gaveaway even more food in Venezuela! Thanks /r/CryptoCurrenncy you did it again!

Hi my name is Victor, I'm from Venezuela and I'm a Crypto-Aficionado (?) (Sorry english is not my mother language)Since my first post in this sub, where I visited that a local Butcher shop was accepting Bitcoin and Crypto as payment, I received a couple donations to help me, since I didn't feel ok to take the money for me I recruited a couple of my abuelas, and mom and we gave away over 50 arepas. that was an emotional shocker for me. So I wanted to do more, so I quickly got in contact with a couple of people and they put in contact with Father Angel Araujo, he is currently doing (literally(?)) God's work here, contacted with him ask him what he needed and he told me, "We don't need money, we need food", so I quickly hopped into my contact list, called a couple friends and manage to get hold of a 12 pack of 1kg Pasta and since Pasta sucks to be eaten alone (?) I went and bought 10 jars of Sauce, I was trying to get some meat to make some bolognesa but there's a shortage of Meat in my town.https://ift.tt/2RktCHh was in less than 24hrs notice, I left it at the church to get cooked. all of this was delivered on the Hospital Pedro Emilio Carrillo. (Same place where we delivered the arepas).​Here's the outcome!Sorry for the shitty quality, my phone is not that great.​We are planning to do this every 2 weeks or as often as possible.​Once again Thanks Reddit!.I'm a frecuent on the discord sv you can find me there as Manduro | ImVito #4700

Submitted October 28, 2018 at 06:04AM

No comments:

Post a Comment