Sadly, I just figured out that my beloved Brave browser does not block in stream ads on Twitch... can you please fix this guys?

Amazon via their clear goal to make more money decided to discontinue ad-free viewing as part of the Twitch Prime experience, and instead brought back Twitch Turbo for $8.99 a month to get rid of the ads.So, I said screw that, I'll just use my Brave browser like I do when I watch non-signed in content on YouTube, which Brave does a beautiful job blocking, but they can't block Twitch player ads???What this really tells me is that all YouTube has to figure out is how Twitch is dodging the ad blockers, and then ads will be back on YouTube... please say it isn't so!Anyway, please Brave team if you see this, work on blocking Twitch stream ads as well... thanks!

Submitted October 28, 2018 at 12:25AM

No comments:

Post a Comment