Are we all crazy? Are we making a big mistake? I don't think so but the markets are telling me otherwise. Why?

Everything that I read about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is (mostly) positive. The tech is stronger and better than ever, huge ecosystems are getting build, communities are coming together, more and more people understand the tech and its advantages, actual securities are getting onto the blockchain, fiat currencies and centralized transactions companies like paypal are showing their limits, ... Sure, some altcoins will disappear and there were a lot of scams. But a lot of companies that had ICO have been working hard and their product/services are slowly coming to light and will boost the ecosystem even more.I could go on all day. Everywhere I look, I see hope, positivism, optimism, excitement, dare I say love?I'm so sure cryptos are going nowhere that I've used all what was left after the current terrible bear market to develop crypto-themed playing cards. So let me tell you, I'm in, deep.But the markets... they keep tanking, and tanking, and tanking. Everyone keeps predicting bottom, but honestly, for all we know Bitcoin may go down to $1000. Nobody can predict anything in that matter. I know that price isn't everything, that high price isn't a goal in itself, but it's a "sign". A sign that people are buying the tech, buying the ideas, buying the philosophy.I guess I'm sort of scared that I may, that we all, might be crazy. Have I been blinded by something? Am I not thinking clearly anymore? Are we the crypto generation that's going to be left behind?

Submitted January 28, 2019 at 08:28PM

No comments:

Post a Comment