Binance Celer Network ICO seems shady - are there real people who got in?

I am frequent ICO buyer. I do this on profesional level and made my living with this (also i write as crypto journalist - trying to be moral and good person are my top priorities).So i tried celer network ico today. And it just seemed so shady. 5 lougouts in 5 first attempts. Then i got into queue which suddenly just diaspered without no reason. Exactly same thing happend to my friend. And than it was just over.There are plenty of ways how to do fair ICO - first come first serve is not one of them. There are lotteries, lower personal caps and many more possibilities. Yet binance decided to chose the worst possible way how to do it. It kinda screams shady all over the place.So i would love to ask you all if you know real people who got in?Thanks :)EDIT: Me and my friend did extensive search for anyone who got in - still no luck. Same in comments here. There were people there in 1sec and no one got in. I ll update this post if i find at least someone claiming she/he got celer.

Submitted March 19, 2019 at 09:27PM

No comments:

Post a Comment