The Mtgox BTC, will cause a total gold rush for alts?

I myself was a Mtgox creditor, with over 100 BTC on the exchange. Can't decide if I'm happy with the decision, but back in 2017 I decided to accept a payout from an investment firm to buy out my claim and transfer ownership to them.I often think about what I'd do if I received the payout today-- the first thing I'd do is probably buy alt currencies like ETH, tokens, and stellar.The landscape has totally changed since 2013, back when bitcoin was pretty much the only thing worth holding. Nowadays I no longer believe that bitcoin is the cutting edge tech that will win out. Other platforms have far more interesting projects and use cases going on.I don't think I'm the only mtgox creditor who thinks this way either. As bunch of us are about to receive large payouts from long forgotten holdings. An easy swing from BTC to alts could be in store

Submitted March 22, 2019 at 11:03PM

No comments:

Post a Comment